One Of America’s Premier Medical
Mount Sinai School of Medicine In New York—
Is World Renowned For Their Superb Staff.
Yet They Called Us In To Make Them Even Better.
Maybe You Should Too!
Do your health care workers understand that in today’s
economy and managed care system that health care has become
competitive? Do your health care workers see the patients
as the reason for each of them having a job or are patients
seen as an intrusion to their efficiency because their numbers
have increased dramatically?
- Is each patient made to feel important? Do your health care workers make eye contact with patients? Studies prove that eye connection is the number one skill to develop trust and believability between caregivers and patients.
- Do your health care workers understand that it is their combined performance that the patient or the patient’s family will remember and associate with your name? In today’s health care environment your reputation is built from reception to billing as well as on the quality of care that you deliver.
- Do your health care workers know how to successfully interact with difficult patients or their families?
- Does each member of your team realize that they are indeed on a team and the efficiency of the facility depends on each member working together?
- Are your managers on board with the importance of recognizing and appreciating each member of their staff? Or does your staff resist the changes that every health care facility faces?
We have many years developing and perfecting
workshops that focus on these issues; motivating, interactive,
fun workshops that have improved customer satisfaction in
health care facilities both large and small.
First, we speak with managers and staff to understand
more thoroughly each performance-related issue and incorporate
those into our workshops. We also provide follow-up workshops
and Tip/Review Sheets between training dates as change is
a process and requires reinforcement. We have developed successful
Incentive Programs for management to support the new skills
of their staffs. Participants are provided many learning tools
in the workshops including workbooks, PowerPoint presentations
and interactive activities and sharing opportunities for growth.
We understand and appreciate that people learn at different
speeds and in different ways. Our special attention holding
tactics assure that no one gets left behind. Workshops are
offered in either a half-day or full-day format.
Excel at Patient Satisfaction
Understand your patients’ needs. Discover how your patients
see you. Enhance your professional behavior with excellent
communication skills. Increase your team building skills.
Learn how to keep your cool in difficult situations. Develop
techniques to improve your listening ability. Implement a
5 point program to make all your patients feel important.
Back to top.
Teams that Win
Trust and commitment are the lifeblood of every team. This
productive training focuses on identifying and utilizing the
strengths, values, talents and contributions of each member
to integrate each department in your health care facility
into a winning team - a team based on mutual support, respect
and a win/win communication flow. This training uses a highly
interactive approach to simulate job interaction, identify
styles, bridge communication gaps and provide the foundation
for a successful team.
Back to top.
Change is the Name of the Game
In order to survive and thrive, each employee must learn to
anticipate, welcome, accept and look for change. This powerful
interactive workshop is based on the principles used in the
best selling book, “Who Moved my Cheese”. The
goal is to teach the participants to recognize their own blocks
to change; to teach them how to use the best part of themselves
to succeed in the current changing environment and to learn
how to adapt quicker to change in the future.
Back to top.
Lead with Ease
Link your personal values with team values. Identify and establish
a mission statement for your department and team. Juggle with
ease - the three roles of management: Leader, Manager, and
Facilitator. Understand the personalities of your team. Communicate
for Win/Win results. Motivate your team. Resolve conflicts
successfully. Learn skills to build an interdepartmental team
Back to top.
home | contact
Copyright © Susan Sexton Enterprises. All rights reserved.